Trending

Wednesday 5 June 2019

Rich Sugar Mummy In Kenyan Available For Hookup

Rich Sugar Mummy In Kenyan Available For Hookup- A rich sugar mummy in Kenya is ready to start a new relationship with a nice and romantic man. This beautiful and rich lady, 38 who resides and work in a multinational company in Nairobi, Nairobi Area, Kenya is eager to meet that romantic, charming and lovely man who will love and cherish her.


She contacted Sugar Mummy Dating to aid her in this quest to meet the perfect gentle young Man.

This sugar mummy in Nairobi is looking for her Mr Right. A man who will celebrate her always. A man who is ready to love. She has this to say; "I believe in giving and take in relationships. Taking care of each other. -music is like medicine to my soul; I love listening to good lyrics so I hope we can share and appreciate each other's taste. -I like spending time in peaceful environments since I am an introvert. -some of my interests include reading, watching movies, nat geo documentaries, lifestyle shows, and sitcoms. Shopping, playing games or bowling with family, hitting the gym, experimenting with interior décor or tending to my flower garden. I am open to learn and enjoy your interests as well.

Rich Sugar Mummy In Kenyan Available For Hookup

-Travelling is exciting. My 1st tour was to Egypt one Christmas and it was really exciting to see history come to life. I like exploring new cities - Been to the U.S.,Greece, Belgium, Switzerland, Sweden, Amsterdam, Italy, France-Monaco, Spain, Hong Kong, India, Egypt, UAE, South Africa, Morocco, Japan, Thailand, Singapore, London, Malaysia, ,turkey, Uganda ,Jamaica, Bahamas, Hawaii ,Philipines, Australia and Zanzibar. I can walk around all day in a European city and not tire of looking at their marvellous architecture and statues.

-I work in the telecommunications industry.

I am looking for -a true friend, partner, and confidence. I would like to meet someone I can share the simple things in life with, cook together in the kitchen, spend a lazy day together in the house, one who does not mind staying in on a Saturday night sometimes ??

A man that in good shape, well groomed! And enjoys sinful food sometimes! Hey-life without a cookie isn't fun!! Though physical attributes are very important to us, I am more attracted to your personality and how you make me feel. Giving genuine compliments, being considerate, and using respectful language is sexy. A good sense of humour is key! Humour builds attraction; we will enjoy each other's company which is the start of building rapport. And rapport leads to attraction and attraction leads to intimacy;)

Women also like to listen… Volunteer titbits about yourself and allow us to get to know you too. Share your views and values on cultures, family, stereotypes etc.

Be kind and pleasant; I appreciate men who have strong personal values, morals, integrity and respect for others (especially women).

You may not have "all your ducks in a row ", but if you are making concrete plans on how to achieve your present and future goals, that is a very attractive quality. Be real and I will love your perfect imperfections.

MummBasically, I am looking for you my soulmate, my best friend, my everything. The man that will make my heart melt into some warm and hot love...

Kindly put down your contacts in the comment session below if you're interested in this Kenyan

No comments:

Post a Comment