Trending

Sunday 30 June 2019

Rich Sugar Mummy In USA Phone Number Is Available- Get Connected Now


A rich sugar mummy by name Vginny in Asheville, North Carolina, United States is seriously searching for a strong and romantic man for a long term relationship.

This sugar mummy who is heartbroken and lonely needs a man who will bring Joy to her life. A man who will share with her happy and sad moments in life. A man who has a good sense of humor and who can be her partner for life. She needs a man who will love her to eternity. A man who will cuddle her and express his undying love to her.


This pretty mama is super rich. She is a top businesswoman in the United State. She does business all over Europe. She is ready to hand over one of her business to you, take care of you. She is ready to treat you as her king provided you will satisfy her passionately.

READ ALSO Sugar Mummy In United State Looking For A Man
This sugar mummy is ready to fly you from any part of the world to be with her. She will pay for your flight and Visa fees.

To connect with this sugar mummy, read what she said about herself and the kind of man she wants

Sugar Mummy Phone Numbers

I'm an intelligent and open-hearted lady. I like to start my new day with a smile. I am always in a good mood. In my family, I am a peacemaker. I don't believe in conflicts, life is so short to keep pushing and conflicting. I'm honest, faithful, sincere, sensitive and passionate. I can be pure, naughty, provocative, but always stay a lady I have a sense of humor and I am an optimist. I am very devoted and supportive. I was brought up with good family values, a little bit old fashioned. I think that family is the most important thing one can have. I'm serious and mature and feel that I am ready to build a strong life long relationship. The money will never win my heart, but chivalry and god attitude will. I learned early that money does not bring happiness. I want to fall in love with what you are my future beloved. Just be yourself and open your heart for me.

A good man who will be my God, my ideal man who is a perfect partner
at the same time and who is purposeful, strong, confident, responsible maybe strict and at the same time who is kind, tender, caring and sensitive. I like everything to be in balance.

We are ready to help connect you with rich this Sugar mummy in United State who will spoil you with gifts and cash and provide you with all the luxury life you ever desire.

READ ALSO United State Sugar Mummy Wants A Man To Date
This sugar mummy requested that we should publish her mobile number

Here is her mobile numbers.. +1 980-285-2304

Please share this post to various Facebook groups, Twitter, instagram.

5 comments:

  1. Yes! I'm Marcas from Ghana. I do have interest to date with a cool nice woman. I'm a humble black guy who knows what it means by loving a woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I'm oluwafemi from Nigeria my happiness it can be find in Nigeria here why I join this hope if you don't mind I can be the good one for you this my whatsApp number +2348140878697

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been trying or schilling for years just for a beautifull, loving, caring and supportive person because I got everything that woman is looking for in wonderful man please what'sapp me on 063 503-0335

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interest to get a good part of our relationship thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. I promise to be love, caring very responsible and respectful, my number, +971554833408

    ReplyDelete