Trending

Thursday 4 July 2019

Sugar Lady In Chad Wants A Real Man In Her Life - Get Connected


A rich sugar lady in Chad who is heart broken and lonely is seriously searching for a passionate, warm and romantic gentleman to be her loving boyfriend and soulmate.

Here is the message sugar lady in Chad sent us…

Hello there, I am Anna by name and am 30 years old. I am calm, sweet, sensual and sociable. I am single and seriously searching for a creative, sexy, naughty and funny young man who is a good listener and has a good sense of humor to be my sweetheart.


I love music and art, I lead a social and active lifestyle. By nature I was born kind, sympathetic and affectionate. My hobbies are reading, gossiping, dancing, watching movies and shopping both online and offline.

Sugar lady in Chad further said; she needs someone who has good communication skills, is open minded, understanding, slow to anger and has a forgiving heart since misunderstandings will definitely occur.


Enter your email address to receive her number

No comments:

Post a Comment