Trending

Wednesday 3 July 2019

WhatsApp Number Of Baby Mama In France Available


A gorgeous baby mama in France is currently looking for a hot, naughty, gigantic and energetic guy who is passionate, romantic and affectionate to be her boyfriend and lover.

She does not care about the continent or country you come from, the language you speak, what you do for a living, your race, religion or culture. All this baby mama in France wants is a caring person to make her feel loved, special and appreciated.


This is the message baby mama in France sent us….

Hello there, my name is Ella and I am a talented model and creative fashion designer in her late 20s. I love to meet people and make new friends. I love to explore and learn new things. I can sing, dance, cook, play and I joke a lot.

I want to be happy all the time, that's why am looking for a man who knows the worth and value of having a good woman by his side. This baby mama in France wants someone who won't mistreat or hurt her in anyway, be it with actions or with words

9 comments:

  1. Am Vusi from South Africa, Eastern Cape province am looking for a woman to date my contact no 063 503-0335

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get me hooked up and you will so proud of it.
    Connect me with my email.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am Alexander from Ghana and I need a sugar mummy. I'm ready to do anything you want

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am cool gentle guy loving and caring 07032757505

    ReplyDelete